Monday, September 20, 2010

Sea Cliff Mansion


Photo by Jim

9 comments:

  1. Must be far enough away from the cliffs not to have fallen in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sea Cliff is a district in the
    city where the very wealthy keep their mansions in the families for generations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture at the top of your blog is really great!!! Did you take it from the bridge? I don't believe I've seen that perspective, Or was it from the island on a building?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The header is a photo I shot at about 50 miles an hour on the bay bridge out the car window while Jim was driving. A total fluke but I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have definitely thought about that. It could be fun, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You took this shot out the car window!!!! This is great! IT looks stable, set, the clouds are perfect - what kind of camera do you have? Inexpensive digital is looking mighty fine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am loving all these pictures of San Francisco! It's a place I have always wanted to visit!

    ReplyDelete